Their service delivery area covers regional Western Victoria from the South coast to Sunraysia, and the South Australian border to the Central Goldfields and Macedon Ranges.
The RFCS Victoria West have highly qualified and experience rural financial counsellors (RFCs)and business coaches who are rural and farming business specialists. Their counsellors and coaches work in the regions they live in and can come to you to help you:
- Gain a clear understanding of your financial position.
- Generate and explore options
- Develop budgets and implement plans
- Talk to your creditors
- Prepare a Farm Household Allowance (FHA) or Regional Investment Corporation (RIC) loan application
- Apply for grants and other support packages
- Provide referrals to other specialists, including financial, legal and marketing.
They also have a wellbeing program that provides additional support for farmers and regional small business owners navigating the challenges of operating through times of financial or personal uncertainty, stress or change.